JD &T Enterprises dba Travel to Go
Have been sending Travel faxes since 2000. Was a fax.com customer as well (see
FDCdirList.txt). Appears to still
be sending out faxes.
Sample fax (January 1, 2004)
Verified this was sent by Travel To Go seven (7) different ways:
- from other junk fax people on the junkfax-l list;
- junk fax websites.
- Called number on the fax and was
directed to website traveltogo.com
- website contains offers similar to the fax
- called number and the recorded greeting makes an offer similar to the
fax. Here is the recording:
- Travel To Go has admitted sending junk faxes; their cover letter says to
let them know if it happens again:
- Travel To Go was a former customer of infamous fax broadcaster fax.com:
See the fax.com archive on the fax.com page
- Current (as of 4-1-05): 7964-B Arjons Dr. San Diego, CA 92126 858-453-9840; 800-477-6331
- old (from settlement agreement): 6790 Top Gun Street STE 7, San Diego, CA 92121
- 800-469-5088 Ext. 623
- Oasis in the Sand
- Orlando Cancun Hawaii
- Four & Five Star Resorts
- A limited time only due to under-booking
- We are one of the world's largest resort providers with hundreds of
- when you travel with us you get more & pay less
- Retail cost for these resorts averages $1400 per week
- Receive 8 days and 7 nights for only $299
- Travel Coordinator: Angela Jones
- Bonus: For reserving today receive a relaxing Bahamas cruise for 2
- This vacation can be taken any time, and is 100% transferable.
- This offer is only available during this Corporate Sellout, for your
Employees, their Families & Associates!
Bunn claims to have never sent junk faxes. She probably figures nobody would
have found about about the settlement offer where her representative talked
about a "repeat occurred" in reference to more unsolicited faxes. This is a
tacit admission that they did send the fax since if they never sent anything,
they’d have never put that in.
Travel To Go
Jeanette Bunn, Pres.